PRiMA is seeking resume submissions for the part-time position of Patron Care Associate (PCA).
- Recruitment, training, oversight & care of Front of House (FOH) volunteers.*
- Develop FOH layout/flow for each 2017 venue.**
- Develop ticketing procedures for each 2017 production, as they pertain to FOH.
- Complete ticket orders/requests, in collaboration with the Patron Care Director (PCD).***
- Leadership of all day-of FOH operations, personnel and related needs/emergencies.
- Supervision of FOH load-in/load-out.
- Purchase, oversight and appropriate documentation of show-day concessions.*****
- Oversight of playbill production, from creation to post-show archival.
- "Off Show" Responsibilities: Consistent oversight, systemization, management & organization of PRiMA storage.
* May include box office assistants, ushers, greeters & load-in/load-out support. May include collaboration with PCD in volunteer recognition, events and/or advancement.
** Includes the creation/set-up of a lobby display recognizing PRiMA donors
*** Includes sharing responsibility of the box office phone
**** Includes the collaborating with PCD on the new per-show Lancaster VIP gift
- One day a week in the PRiMA office
- Weekday (evening if best for PCA) communications with patrons and staff
- Ability to lead house management at performances*
- Relational and organizationally-minded
- Exemplify PRiMA's values and culture
*Production schedule can be found here.
Stipend based on experience and availability.
Submit your resume via email to Vanessa Hofer, Patron Care Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 7.
PRiMA holds annual casting calls between November-January, as well as auditioning for specific performer needs at various times of the year. Online submissions are encouraged at all times with video, headshot and resume to email@example.com. Want to be in the know for the next casting call? Sign up for notices below.
Like people and have a knack for organization? We'd love for you to consider ushering or volunteering in our box-office at upcoming shows. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and interest.
Internship opportunities with PRiMA offer hands-on experience in making theatrical magic come to life. Although PRiMA internships are unpaid, course credit situations are welcome. The expansive networking opportunities and educational opportunities are significant. Length of internship and schedule is negotiable. Receive complimentary access to performances, grow your resume and collaborate with the region’s finest performing arts professionals. Internships focus areas may include business administration, marketing, accounting, digital media, technical theatre, rehearsal pianist, or music administration. Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and a photo of yourself. We'll make the opportunity exist for the right people!